Friday 21 February 2014

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (Post 3)

If you have not seen my previous posts, you can navigate here for Post 1 & post 2.
We woke up early in the morning to have the complimentary breakfast that was provided by the resort.

It's not a bun or bread, it's an omelette. Delicious!

Other food that was serve in the buffet, it is more of a Malay style breakfast.
Without wasting our time we went for our next activity, which was the kayak. There are both individual and double seat kayak.(I'm not sure how you call it). 

We were asked to sign off the indemnity agreement before we headed out.
I took the individual kayak, it was a great experience for first timers. I was letdown as well, because  I expected the sea to be clear to be able to see fishes during the kayak journey. Unfortunately, I can't see anything, and it was tiring as well kayaking the kayak myself.
The double seat kayak, spot me, too excited that i went first.

We did took more pictures after this activity for memory purpose.

We went to Green connection, located in the near the city of KK.
The entrance ticket was RM 15 per person (this is their official website)
Nothing really special about this park, there was a lot of mosquito, do bring your mosquito repellent. I will rate this park 3 out of 5, because we had personal guide throughout the whole journey. We were able to touch many of the animals & reptiles. But is is quite rundown for both in the exterior building and the maintenance of the animals.





We went for tea break in Bukit Padang, i recommend the Kaya You Zha Kui.
It is located at the Car park of Tun Fuad Stephen Park, Bukit Padang.

Special You zha Kui which Kaya was spread with it. It taste awesome, rate it 5 out of 5. A unique taste which I've never seen in Peninsular Malaysia.

Cendol, same taste as the one we used to eat.

End of post 3, I will continue post 4 with Kundasang journey here.

No comments:

Post a Comment